What is PEMF?
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Force. PEMF devices use electrical energy to safely direct magnetic pulses through injured tissue. Each magnetic pulse induces an electrical signal that stimulates cellular repair.
A NASA study showed that PEMF devices were ideal to stimulate cell growth, repair and healing.
Having healthy cells is not a passive process. Active, regular tuning-up of our cells is not only feasible, but also necessary to slow aging and reduce the risk of cell dysfunction. We are, after all, only as healthy as our cells. Imperceptible cell dysfunction that is not corrected early can lead to disease. Fine-tuning can be done daily in only minutes, using pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs). In addition, when there is a known imbalance (when symptoms are present) or there is a known disease or condition, PEMF treatments, used either alone or along with other therapies, can often help cells rebalance dysfunction faster.
How can you use PEMF?
- Healing of damaged and inflamed tissues
- General muscular and nervous system health and function
- Stimulate the body’s natural healing processes
- Reduce stress and relax muscles
- Increase immune system function
- Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue